Financial Times reports on the advertisements that were most successful in attracting online viewers, as ranked by GoViral, the online marketing agency
Here we go:
1. Cadbury – Gorilla Drummer
– Launch online: August 2007
– Views on Youtube: 5m + lots of other user generated versions
2. Smirnoff – Green Tea Partay
Views on Youtube: 3.4m
3. Ray-Ban – Catch Sunglasses
Views on Youtube: 3.2m + user generated content
4. Blendtec – Will it Blend?
Views on Youtube: The IPhone version has reached 2.7m since July, “Will it Blend?” virals have passed 20m views on Youtube in total since the beginning in November 2006.
5. Lynx/Axe – Bom chicka wah wah
Views on Youtube: 2.6m